Is because I’ve been working on a story for a class that I’m taking, so that has been taking all of my writing energy out of me. But don’t worry, I’ll be done with it soon, and then I will be back in full swing. But until then, some randomy goodness.
- It is almost to the point where I can’t care about the ineptitude of the government anymore. It just stressed me out to much to think about all of the fuckups.
- NASCAR is back! This is good, because it helps to ignore #1.
- I’ll admit it, I’m addicted to American Idol. And I’m rooting for Katharine McPhee to go all the way. And I guess I like Taylor Hicks, as well.
- I love the Olympics. I don’t care if the sport is stupid and the best American is 32nd. I’ll still watch. Ski Jumping? Hell yeah. Biathalon? Why not? I do have a rule, however, that I’m not sure anyone else has. And that is the “Who do you root for” rule. I say that you root for all Americans as well as attractive women from other countries. Who’s with me?
- I just downloaded all of the old Sierra adventure games. That is enough goodness to keep me occupied for days. I think the reason that I don’t like gaming anymore is because no one makes a good adventure game anymore, and that’s what I like. If someone were to make a killer adventure game, I’d be all over it.
Okay, that’s enough for now. Back to the world of asp.net.