Well I am supposed to close on February 15th. But I don’t know if that is going to happen. It is unclear if the money that I am waiting for is going to be available in time for me to close, and so I might have to put off closing for a week.
This puts me in a really bad situation, though. I have a bunch of stuff scheduled to happen at the house next Friday and Saturday. I don’t know whether to cancel it and reschedule or just wait and hope that everything goes well.
Also, I do not deal with uncertainty well. I like knowing exactly what is going to happen when. I’m just not terribly comfortable with this much uncertainty, so I’m not a very happy Nathan right now.